Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Surprise!!




Dear Students,




Today this post is going to be about you... And I hope you enjoy reading it!
To begin with, I’d like to congratulate you on winning this ‘competition’! I really think you deserved it, because you put your hearts, minds and souls into the project, and as a consequence, you produced an outstanding piece of writing.
I remember that when I finished reading your post, I thought to myself: “Wow! They got the idea! This text is awesome!”, and at that moment, my face lit up with excitement and pride - “These are my pupils!”… Hahahahahahhaha.
Secondly, I’d like to thank you for allowing me to get into your lives every Tuesdays and Thursdays and for sharing your experiences with me. These things were invaluable to me! You have no idea how much I learnt from you… (For example, now I know that Petrópolis is the safest place in Rio for us to escape to if a tsunami hits the coast… Do you remember this? Hahahahahahha. I’m kidding!!!).
Well, seriously now, it was a great pleasure to be with you throughout this semester and I hope we have the opportunity to work together again in the future…
I’m very proud of you, guys! You did a good job!
Last but not least, don’t forget that I’ll be forever and always rooting for you!





Best wishes,
Camila Pereira.